What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive course to becoming an effective dietician and nutritionist
- Teaching you how to consult with future clients to help them understand the role that nutrition plays
- Helping you look at how nutrition is taken in and utilized to provide energy and build our bodies
- Teaching you how important a nutritionist can be in helping people to lead long, healthy lives
- Teaching you about the various vitamins and minerals that humans need and how they work
- Helping you develop a strong foundational understanding of nutrition in the human body
- Teaching you about metabolism, vegetarianism, fat storage and more
- Helping you understand the main systems of the human body
- Helping you explore the main systems of the human body
- Overview of the Six Nutrient Groups
- Organization of Remaining Units
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Diet and Nutritional Advisor Course scores 72.66/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ceo-affiliate.com/courses/diet-and-nutritional-advisor-course/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD29.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ceo-affiliate.com you’ll also be taken through to ceo-affiliate.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)